Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So....I've Been Seeing A Lot of Repeating Numbers Lately....

OK....If you didn't think I was a little "off" before, this post may or may not convince you that I am.  When I say I've been seeing a lot of repeating numbers....I mean all the time.  When I look at the clock...if I play a game they come up in my score...my totals at the grocery store......seriously...everywhere.  Lately it has happened so often that I decided I needed to look it up.  Something...somewhere in the Universe is trying to get my attention, and I just find this stuff incredibly interesting.  Some of it I think is hokey and some I find completely fascinating.  My repeating numbers I see all the time... 666, 555, 444, and 222.   I searched and searched and finally just googled 444 because nothing else was coming up.  I came up with this sight www.intuitivejournal.com.  And I thought I would share a little because I thought it was kind of cool. 


666... I'm starting with the one I was most scared about.  This number comes up everywhere in my life, it always has.  It's always bothered me.  And this meaning I can live with..
666 - Your material desires are overshadowing your personal path right now. Re-evaluate what it is you think you want. Simplicity is key. You need less than you think you do to be happy. You may be asking the wrong questions of yourself. 


555....I don't see this one as much, once in a while but as with the rest more so in the last few weeks.
555 - Changes are coming your way be ready to forge ahead with your plans. Be absolutely clear about what you want. Do not be afraid of changes in your life, welcome them instead. Although it may not seem like it, the change is for the better. Keep positive thoughts.


222...Same as above.
222 - The next step in the ladder, confirmation that your thoughts are aligned with truth and you should proceed with that thought.


444....This is the number that lately started...I guess weirding me out a little. Because it was one that I was seeing everyday for a few days in a row. And the reason why I finally decided I wanted to look all this up.
444 itself refers to an angelic presence surrounding you and taking comfort in the protection afforded you from the angels. Your angels are always near you, all you have to do is reach out to them with a thought, a thank you, or a wish or a prayer. No message goes unheard. You just may not get the answer in the form you expect. This may come in the form of music, a song on the radio, an Earth angel saying a specific phrase to you at just the right moment.


If you go to the website it goes into more depth about the meanings. And basically what I got out of it reaffirmed what I already know. Yes there are things I need to let go of....yes I have the ability to move forward and grasp change....and yes my angels are always around me.  So there you go. I needed to do a post that wasn't too heavy.  I'm heading into a week next week that is going to be hard for me on many levels.  It's not just losing the support of hospice (for a while)...it is all happening on the anniversary of the day my dad died.  Which isn't normally a great day for me anyway.  But maybe all of the above happening in the last few weeks were just my angels saying...."Hey...we're still here and we aren't leaving you." :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment